• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL New Hire Insurance Recommendations

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not trying to start a bunch of $hit here but I JS'd the other day to IAH from MCO. The CA who is involved in hiring told me that CAL was losing close to 20% of some classes to UPS and SWA specifically. He made no mention of DAL or FDX(who is not hiring at the moment). He claimed that these guys were leaving "within" the 1st year.

Fair enough...I stand corrected. The sky is falling at CAL!!

Fair enough...I stand corrected. The sky is falling at CAL!!

No need to get all hostile on me. I don't think the sky is falling, quite the opposite. Just passing along what this guy said. I personally thought the number sounded a little inflated. I know 2 guys who left CAL within their first year. I also know 2 B6 guys that left B6 for CAL.

We all make choices.

Go easy on my boy Rich. He's a good $hit.

No need to get all hostile on me. I don't think the sky is falling, quite the opposite. Just passing along what this guy said. I personally thought the number sounded a little inflated. I know 2 guys who left CAL within their first year. I also know 2 B6 guys that left B6 for CAL.

We all make choices.

Go easy on my boy Rich. He's a good $hit.

Just curious - how am I getting hostile with you? I'm actually chuckling over here. Hence my sarcastic statement at the end. And who is Rich?

That's our little scrappy. He likes to get all dramatic sometimes. LOL

I bet he's hot though!

For those of you that were recent new hires at CAL, which insurance plans would you recommend for a typical family of 4? I know the possibilities are seemingly endless; for that very reason I would like opinions on what others have used and their experiences - such as monthly premium, office visit costs, prescription costs, etc.

Thank you.

Try ehealthinsurance.com. I bought a short term policy for my kid through there once and it found a pretty good deal.

Once your insurance starts up, it's pretty good. My family of 4 (non-smokers) is $88 per month for medical coverage.

Is the $88 including dental? What kind of deductible and limits, co-pays, etc... does that come with.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back