CAL Jan 17 Class

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pkober

Any word on the aircraft make up for this class?

How many EWR/IAH 756 or 737's?

On behalf of a message board kurker, Thanks

CLAMBAKE

Not sure about 1/17.

Jan 3 was all 737. (16 folks I think)

Jan 10 was 8 737 and 4 757/767.

Both classes were all EWR.

How many classes are they projecting a month for Feb-July?
I heard CAL will not be going to the Air Inc conf. in DAL. Can anyone confirm this? Not going to be hiring soon???????

Hutchman said:
How many classes are they projecting a month for Feb-July?
I heard CAL will not be going to the Air Inc conf. in DAL. Can anyone confirm this? Not going to be hiring soon???????

I heard the same thing. Does Continental hire directly into the 777. Man that would be cool!!!

No we do not hire directly into the 777, but the most junior person on the plane has about 9 months seniority!

Hutchman said:

Yeah, no Air Inc for CAL. Probably because Air Inc is about as helpful to pilots as Amway.

You know, it is possible to get a job without pissing your money away on a middle-man joint like them.

No CAL at AIRinc

This rumour is true-- CAL will not be at the DFW Airinc. Heard it from the horse's mouth. Does not mean they're reducing hiring amounts, but at the moment they have sufficient candidates to skip that conference. I don't know about any future conferences.

This rumour that I cannot confirm, as I heard it thru a middle man-- CAL will be hiring decent numbers 'till May to stack themselves for the Summer months, taper off a bit, then get aggressive again for the Winter holiday season...

Hope this helps...

ATRedneck, check your pm's

the Navin

Uppercrust said:
I heard the same thing. Does Continental hire directly into the 777. Man that would be cool!!!

Ooooh Ooooh pick me pick me! :smash:

RocketRob said:
No we do not hire directly into the 777, but the most junior person on the plane has about 9 months seniority!

Wasn't there was a guy a few months ago who got EWR/777 right out of INDOC?

Why does CAL need to go to AIRinc... when everybody and their mother has already applied!!!

Latest resources

Back