Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SFR

Pilot Guy
How can you complain about CAL? I just got 3 sick days for free (back in April).

I had to wait to post this so that they can't change it, but I called in sick for 5 days in a row (actually used the CCS sick call notification) and in retrospect I was only deducted 8 hours of sick time.

When I pulled up my schedule a month later is showed sick on day one, callout 0400-1900 for the next 3 days, then sick day 5.

yeah! free 3 days!!!

And you guys say CAL is not great....how much better can it get?

How can you complain about CAL? I just got 3 sick days for free (back in April).

I had to wait to post this so that they can't change it, but I called in sick for 5 days in a row (actually used the CCS sick call notification) and in retrospect I was only deducted 8 hours of sick time.

When I pulled up my schedule a month later is showed sick on day one, callout 0400-1900 for the next 3 days, then sick day 5.

yeah! free 3 days!!!

And you guys say CAL is not great....how much better can it get?

Don't forget how great Sean is at pillow biting!
Enjoy your downgrade putz! Is there even enough room in the 737 for your pillow?

Yeah, but I dont care. I don't think that I will lose the 756.....we will see....hahahaha

Well, off to BWW.......I am starved...I can't wait to dig into my meat stick.....I just love that Johnson.

...I am starved...I can't wait to dig into my meat stick.....I just love that Johnson.

You, my friend, are a complete and utter pillow biting deuuuuuuuuche!

Latest resources

Back