• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

CAL is Great!

SFR

Pilot Guy
Total Time
How can you complain about CAL? I just got 3 sick days for free (back in April).

I had to wait to post this so that they can't change it, but I called in sick for 5 days in a row (actually used the CCS sick call notification) and in retrospect I was only deducted 8 hours of sick time.

When I pulled up my schedule a month later is showed sick on day one, callout 0400-1900 for the next 3 days, then sick day 5.

yeah! free 3 days!!!

And you guys say CAL is not great....how much better can it get?

Scope out RJ's

Banned
Total Time
How can you complain about CAL? I just got 3 sick days for free (back in April).

I had to wait to post this so that they can't change it, but I called in sick for 5 days in a row (actually used the CCS sick call notification) and in retrospect I was only deducted 8 hours of sick time.

When I pulled up my schedule a month later is showed sick on day one, callout 0400-1900 for the next 3 days, then sick day 5.

yeah! free 3 days!!!

And you guys say CAL is not great....how much better can it get?

Don't forget how great Sean is at pillow biting!
Enjoy your downgrade putz! Is there even enough room in the 737 for your pillow?

SFR

Pilot Guy
Total Time
Yeah, but I dont care. I don't think that I will lose the 756.....we will see....hahahaha

SFR

Pilot Guy
Total Time
Well, off to BWW.......I am starved...I can't wait to dig into my meat stick.....I just love that Johnson.

Super Monkey

Total Time
7000+
...I am starved...I can't wait to dig into my meat stick.....I just love that Johnson.

You, my friend, are a complete and utter pillow biting deuuuuuuuuche!