CAL Intl Jumpseat

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

UAL300

Any Cal folks know the current scoop on Intl jumpseats. I am trying to go from IAH to UIO (Quito). It's on a 737NG. Do you guys take intl jumpseaters? Do I need to list ahead of time? Anything else I should know....

Thanks

same as regular jumpseating except you can't sit in the cockpit. Also, check in 90 minutes early.

how many JS'ers?
unlimitied or as many Jumpseats there are?

thanks

Has something changed? Last I heard, CAL had a separate international jumpseat list you had to be on.

If you are UAL you are on the international jumpseating list. You can jumpseat down but I do not know about coming back, with the new international rules for crewmembers.

If you are UAL you are on the international jumpseating list. You can jumpseat down but I do not know about coming back, with the new international rules for crewmembers.

No problem with seats in the back, they don't even need to have a new screen if seats are available. No one but CAL pilots can actually sit in the JS on an international flight.

Hey Huge,
it was sort of when I was an FA back in the day with CAL based in Guam.

We cleared imigration and had to fill out customs forms for GUM. My question was how many JS'ers can occupy cabin seats, Int'l or domestic? Is it umlimited or per the number of Jumpseats on board in the Cockpit?
so if Huge Organ and I were JSing to Bali on an -800 can we both go?

Latest resources

Back