• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL interview - how long to find out?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AAGGHH!!! No more deadheading! I've got more time in the back than the front at NAA.
I've heard that the evacuees have taken all of the available rooms in Houston, but my e-mail says that I'm going to the Marriott there. KD said that I'm one of the "old guys" of the bunch, so I suspect I'll pick the 73. I looked over my shoulder when he said that. When did I become the "old guy?":erm:

That's true. My class, 4 Oct, and the next 2 will do basic indoc at Newark. It's only two weeks and who cares you still have your senority number.

CLAMBAKE

Hey y'all I'm startin on the 18th. Got the official word today that indoc will be in EWR cuz of the hotel situation in IAH (My original iternerary was for Marriot in IAH as well). I figure, being 30 flat, that I'll fall towards the bottom of the class for seniority.

BUT I DON'T CARE!! (because I probably won't have much choice what I get in class) SO WOOOHOOOO!!!!:D:beer:

FWIW, I was told my class of 16 has 8 737 and 8 756 positions.

See y'all on line.

Last edited:
I hear ya! I'm 37 so I can't imagine being the oldest.:confused: Looking forward to meeting all of you.:D

ACWild said:
I hear ya! I'm 37 so I can't imagine being the oldest.:confused: Looking forward to meeting all of you.:D

Take it with a grain of salt. When I got hired spring of 87 the average captain was mid 30's. Now the average captain is in the mid 50's. Lots of retirements so relax enjoy the ride and hopefully your roll of the dice will pay off. Good Luck and Welcome to all future new hires.

Class in EWR, eh? So much for driving to work (I live 45 mins. away from IAH). But like Pkober said, it's only two weeks! Either way, it looks like things are going to move quickly enough to get the base you want in fairly short order.

Happy to be here,

Stuka

Latest resources

Back