• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Furloughees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So you are defending scabs and bashing ALPA, despite leaving it all behind and starting a zero agnst career in law.....

So if you are not apologizing for scabs and trashing ALPA, all while you are long gone on your new law career....
what are you trying to say
???

So if you are not apologizing for scabs and trashing ALPA, all while you are long gone on your new law career....
what are you trying to say
???

I thought my one word reply from above would have sunk into your one track feeble mind about the subject. You are like an Amway salesman when it comes to ALPA yet I expect no less from the ALPA apologists.

As far as my law career, I certainly hope I can start out making what the secretaries down in Herndon are pulling in. Even better the salary of the person who wrote that brilliant piece of journalism last month sounds pretty good.

Last edited:
You've given up on this career so why are you bothering to sign onto this board, let alone post?

It is like watching a car wreck, which is exactly what it is and always will be until there is some fundamental change.

I also saw what this industry did to close relatives (rEAL) and an outside blunt jaded perspective is perhaps needed but will always be ignored. And finally, I am going to get married to a B3'r so I do have a vested interest in what happens over at Titanic.

Last edited:
New memo just released, the rumored system bid is here. Bid states that net result will be 15 recalls from furlough, in addition to the expiring ltvrf and cola.

It is like watching a car wreck, which is exactly what it is and always will be until there is some fundamental change.

I also saw what this industry did to close relatives (rEAL) and an outside blunt jaded perspective is perhaps needed but will always be ignored. And finally, I am going to get married to a B3'r so I do have a vested interest in what happens over at Titanic.

Aren't you going to law school in the DC area? Georgetown, wasn't it? And you're an airline pilot. And, you seem fixated on what the salaries are at National. I predict you end up working for ALPA.

I think you should!

Aren't you going to law school in the DC area? Georgetown, wasn't it? And you're an airline pilot. And, you seem fixated on what the salaries are at National. I predict you end up working for ALPA.

I think you should!

Yes, yes, no longer, yes I am, never!

I thought my one word reply from above would have sunk into your one track feeble mind about the subject. You are like an Amway salesman when it comes to ALPA yet I expect no less from the ALPA apologists.

As far as my law career, I certainly hope I can start out making what the secretaries down in Herndon are pulling in. Even better the salary of the person who wrote that brilliant piece of journalism last month sounds pretty good.

What was your seniority when you left?

Latest resources

Back