CAL FUPM Bracelets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SO F@&KING WHAT?

Exec compensation is up more than 400 times what it used to be. No complaints from the CFO on THAT issue.

AA is at the top in compensation, too. Never mind that, in real dollars, we're working for less than AA paid in 1992.

I'm making the same today as a 767 FO as I made in 1996 as a TWA 767 FO when adjusted for inflation.

So, senior management, take your rantings about employee cost and shove them up your A$$!

FUPM. TC

P.S.--And to all those hand-wringing chicken-littles out there who are 'afraid to hurt the company'--FU, too!

Nice post!

I'm claiming that for my signature line.

Thanks!!

And most important, we sold the Fairlawn!!!!! yeah....yeah....yeah....

"I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge, I don't wanna follow death and all of his friends" G funk nueve quatro siete tres........

"I know the guy that thought of it. He's an odd sort, given to bizarre rants and speaking in tongues, but occasionally he blurts out something that makes some sense, in a strange way."

Legend will have it that he was ..."A Madman".

Somewhere on the Psychosis Scale between Edvard Munch, Edgar Allan Poe, and yet....Just this side of Norman Rockwell.

An Enigma, if you will.

A Shadow. He dances among you. Your lack of cognizance feeds his Light.

A question mark upon the very Soul.

Something that no Man has asked for.

Yet, that which he ultimately must face....

YKMKRGHYA

I say to you Sir,

Nothing good comes from boredom. It's said that idle hands are the devil's workshop.

YKMJRYFA

I say to you Sir,

Nothing good comes from boredom. It's said that idle hands are the devil's workshop.

YKMJRYFA

Interesting. The prose style. It's...familiar....yet, the message - strangely divergent. Not the same person, no, but there is a striking similarity. Could it be? Another - an alter ego? Like Spock and Sybock?

Oh well. Back to Oprah.

:erm:CLASS!!!

"Hey I know your busy and all with a total hub meltdown and an impending natural disaster, but where should I park? I don't want any water damage."

And you know damn well my post was true.

or...."hey I know that the economy is in the middle of a large credit crisis and financial meltdown, but I want a raise and better work rules"

goes both ways I guess, I recommend brain usage.

or...."hey I know that the economy is in the middle of a large credit crisis and financial meltdown, but I want a raise and better work rules"

Once again Sean, you are a prime example of SCAB mentality. I honestly hope we fly together someday!

I don't know if you were around when the economy was going gangbusters and CAL was printing money but they weren't exactly throwing handfuls at us. As a matter of fact, I'm sure they had a great laugh at all the money we left on the table because we had a bunch of guys who were scared of their own shadow. If you actually believe they will "take care of us when they have it" you are absolutely delusional.

We will only get what we literally beat out of them and if that thought makes you uncomfortable then you are part of the problem.

Latest resources

Back