• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Who's had enough of this abuse at CAL?

I did and I left.
Sorry guys, good luck with your fight.
I'd rather not be a pilot at all than work for CAL.

At least UAL and USair had selected their pilots up to their standards where CAL's scabs 84-86 totally poisoned the airline and management's attitude towards the pilots for many, many years to come.

Last edited:
I sincerely hope you guys show your disgust the same way I plan to. Get up and leave from recurrent class when the CPO sends in their representative for some good old managing expectations tactic. I'm beginning to believe they are losing their collective minds. ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did and I left.
Sorry guys, good luck with your fight.
I'd rather not be a pilot at all than work for CAL.

At least UAL and USair had selected their pilots up to their standards where CAL's scabs 84-86 totally poisoned the airline and management's attitude towards the pilots for many, many years to come.

You're full of crap EMBPILOT.

Is this the same EWR Chief Pilot who asked the crews to stop deicing because it would blow off before rotation as it had blown off his car driving to work?

Latest thing I heard is that they actually sent the 147 furloughees that weren't getting payroll deducted for half of their uniforms anymore b/c of the furlough to a collection agency.

Latest resources

Back