• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL Do not give up your SCOPE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ALPA gave away scope. ALPA gave our jobs away to pay for training kids. DALPA gave away more scope than any other airline.
Truth is, there is no hope without scope and USAPA has a lot of pieces to pick up after the ALPA sponsored carnage at this airline.

It's all ALPA's fault. Not the fault of your reps or the rank and file that voted for all that scope relief..............

It's all ALPA's fault. Not the fault of your reps or the rank and file that voted for all that scope relief..............

Actually AAA's scope was very good prior to 911 and BK#1 and 2. Scope wasn't so much voted away as it was taken at will by management during both trips through bankruptcy.

ALPA gave away scope. ALPA gave our jobs away to pay for training kids. DALPA gave away more scope than any other airline.
Truth is, there is no hope without scope and USAPA has a lot of pieces to pick up after the ALPA sponsored carnage at this airline.

Nope, wrong again! USAir pilots gave away scope. Greed always gets the best of yous guys.

At least you're consistent.

FULL PAY TO THE LAST DAY (unfortunately that last day has been delayed for a few more years and took down AWA with it.

So this is CAL/UAL's chance to get it right. Let's set the bar and wait for the others to rise to the standards set in our new contract. We will all benefit from it, and I hope others are paying close attention. Delta has already blown the opportunity at a contract that takes something back, this may be the last one we get. I have heard nothing but compliments of the United union leaders' stance on scope from my conversations with our union leaders. I hope they are all willing to do more than just talk about this thing. Anyone with at least half their career left might as well just pick up and learn to do something new if we give more scope relief in a time when we actually have some power.

Actually AAA's scope was very good prior to 911 and BK#1 and 2. Scope wasn't so much voted away as it was taken at will by management during both trips through bankruptcy.

Nothing was imposed on you guys. Everything went to a vote with the BK contracts.

Latest resources

Back