• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CAL class breakdowns 2/07

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A few years from now a decent portion of the seniority list will not have the PIC (<1000) to go elsewhere if things get ugly. Good luck getting any of those folks to stand up for anything besides keeping their jobs...

We're doomed, I tell you, doooooooomed. :eek:

Why so many regional types?

Because in this day and age where else are they coming from? Couple military, thats it. 135 guys are staying over there and avoiding the airlines for the most part.

Because in this day and age where else are they coming from? Couple military, thats it. 135 guys are staying over there and avoiding the airlines for the most part.

Don't know about that. Most 135 guys are tring like hell to get out of where ever they are at. Be it Netjets, CAL, FedEx, UPS, etc.

Probably because they are known entities. My question is why so many from Mesa?

The company sucks, the people who work for it are great.

FedEx has hired many Mesa guys in the past six months.

Why so many regional types?

I'll make this simple:

Regional guys/gals know what FAR 121 Ops are all about because they have been "living the regional dream" for the last several years.

I'll make this simple:

Regional guys/gals know what FAR 121 Ops are all about because they have been "living the regional dream" for the last several years.

I'll make this simpe: learning the FAR 121 Ops takes maybe a month to learn, at most. As far as just aviating goes, an RJ guy has no advantage whatsoever.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back