• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cal and ALK breaking up

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Every time I jumpseat on CAL, the pilots are wearing Cowboy boots...friggin cowpoke, nastyass cowboy boots...is that just an IAH thing? Or do other airlines let their pilots dress like retards?

Yeah dude, it's just a IAH thing. NO other airline wears cowboy boots. Only at CAL and only in Houston.

Are cowboy boots not cool in your high school?

Had to ask my wife wtf a "European-style formal toecap" was and should I know. Her answer....No, you are not gay.

Houston is in Texas, do the math. I wear Roopers in the winter and European-style formal toecaps in the summer. Lots of DAL mainline and connection pilots wear boots.

Sorry if they're not metro enough for you?

This makes sense as CAL leaves Sky Team and joins Star.
ALK has a very inclusive code share with DAL. When DAL merged with NWA and left CAL at the alter the path was set.

Houston is in Texas, do the math. I wear Roopers in the winter and European-style formal toecaps in the summer. Lots of DAL mainline and connection pilots wear boots.

Sorry if they're not metro enough for you?

I'm a born and raised So Cal surfer and I wear Ariat boots in the winter. The only way to keep my feet warm in the Artic or snow...And they look stylie (So say the f/a's.)

Baja.

(Glad one airline like CAL wants to do their own flying.. Good on you CAL.)

Cal is not doing any extra flying... Just switching its west coast feed to UAL. I think these two have to be merging soon. Hopefully the new UAL will be managed better and do well. We need some good news and some healthy airlines so we all can have better careers.

No way are we merging with that place!

Latest resources

Back