• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Captain X

Who is John Galt?
I can't believe Ex737Driver or FLY CONTINENTAL didn't get to this already! :D

On May 3rd, CAL MEC Chairman Tom Donaldson delivered a formal request to Continental CEO Larry Kellner requesting commencement of Section 6 Bargaining by July 2, 2007 pending completion of a Negotiations Protocol Agreement.

Originally, the agreed on date was NLT April 2008. The intent now is to reach that date with only major economic sections remaining so as to complete negotiations by the amendable date of December 1, 2008.

I woulda copied the text of the letter but they used some super-secret-squirrel copy protection. :cool:

That was already like three weeks ago. Still waiting for a response?

I bet Larry wiped his butt with the letter.

I can't believe Ex737Driver or FLY CONTINENTAL didn't get to this already! :D

On May 3rd, CAL MEC Chairman Tom Donaldson delivered a formal request to Continental CEO Larry Kellner requesting commencement of Section 6 Bargaining by July 2, 2007 pending completion of a Negotiations Protocol Agreement.

Originally, the agreed on date was NLT April 2008. The intent now is to reach that date with only major economic sections remaining so as to complete negotiations by the amendable date of December 1, 2008.

I woulda copied the text of the letter but they used some super-secret-squirrel copy protection. :cool:

I just want to let you both know...............good luck, we're all counting on you..........

Latest resources

Back