Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ksu_aviator

GO CATS
Does anyone know what the airport fees are for Cabo San Lucas (MMSL) and Los Cabos (MMSD)?

I went to their website, but I got old information and the e-mail address doesn't work any more.

I don't think they're bad, prety reasonable.

That airport gets busy during peak season, if you're going during spring break, plan ahead. .. Last year they held us on the ground at PHX for 55 minutes. The ramp gets crowed quick, they usually run out of parking space. Lots of US registered biz jets.

(try the "crazy shrimp", good food, cheap beer)

What ever the cost is at mmsd you can almost double it and that is what the fees at mmsl will be, plus the fuel at mmsl is more.

I go to mmsd about once a month from Sept to April and a stay for 7 days at a time. It cost us about $700 for all the fees plus the cost of the handler that I use.

Definately make parking a priority. They can make you leave if they run out of space. You can aleviate this with a handler. Our handler essentially guarunteed us a spot in advance. Also check your arrival times and make sure the airport is open to Gen Aviation during that time.

Latest resources

Back