• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Cabo San Lucas

ksu_aviator

GO CATS
Total Time
Does anyone know what the airport fees are for Cabo San Lucas (MMSL) and Los Cabos (MMSD)?

I went to their website, but I got old information and the e-mail address doesn't work any more.

CALRepublic

Total Time
plenty
I don't think they're bad, prety reasonable.

That airport gets busy during peak season, if you're going during spring break, plan ahead. .. Last year they held us on the ground at PHX for 55 minutes. The ramp gets crowed quick, they usually run out of parking space. Lots of US registered biz jets.

(try the "crazy shrimp", good food, cheap beer)

SabreFlyR

Total Time
What ever the cost is at mmsd you can almost double it and that is what the fees at mmsl will be, plus the fuel at mmsl is more.

I go to mmsd about once a month from Sept to April and a stay for 7 days at a time. It cost us about $700 for all the fees plus the cost of the handler that I use.

gear_guy

Total Time
6000+
Definately make parking a priority. They can make you leave if they run out of space. You can aleviate this with a handler. Our handler essentially guarunteed us a spot in advance. Also check your arrival times and make sure the airport is open to Gen Aviation during that time.