C421 aerial survey pilot TPA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Never Trust A Monkey
Looking for a C421 driver based in the Tampa area. Must have 2000 total with 1000 multiengine. Previous C421 time would be great. Extended travel is required, but not too frequent. PM me for more details.

Mike

If interested, but have less than 2000/1000, we may have other options available. Please PM.

Last edited:
Looking for a C421 driver based in the Tampa area. Must have 2000 total with 1000 multiengine. Previous C421 time would be great. Extended travel is required, but not too frequent. PM me for more details.

Mike

If interested, but have less than 2000/1000, we may have other options available. Please PM.

What is the pay range?

What is the pay range?

Depends on previous survey time. With no experience, maybe 40K. With a year or two, maybe 45-50K

If someone wants to be a contractor, probably 300 a day plus per diem if away from home base overnight. However, a contractor will most likely need previous survey time.

I'm not the one who makes the call. It's just my best guess.

aerial survey????

can you explain this aerial survey thing? how do people actually respond to you survey if your flying past them at 160knots? maybe get daddy to help you out. hope everythings going great.

Those look like pretty high mins for a job like that. No offense. Considering you can get on with an airline with considerably less.

Are people just pulling minimums out of their ass nowadays?

Those look like pretty high mins for a job like that. No offense. Considering you can get on with an airline with considerably less.

Are people just pulling minimums out of their ass nowadays?

I'm guessing that the starting pay is considerably better than that at most regionals. Besides insurance mins, it takes a good deal of skill to fly in the mapping jobs. The tolerances for bank, and yaw while on a line are about the same as flying a ILS at the middle marker. Try doing that all day, while hand flying.

Latest resources

Back