• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

C-Series announcement expected

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
F&*K Boeing. They should merge with TONKA and dominate the childrens toy market. Plastic junk.......
Yeah, any airplane you fly should be built by General Dynamics Electric Boat Division. ... you call the C Series a tupperware crap tube and it is actually aluminum lithium.

Very similar technology to the 787 has already been flying for years as thrust reverser housings and engine cowlings. Earlier generation versions have been flying as flight control surfaces. I just worry that CFM will not flex as much as aluminum to take the edge off the crappy landing I seem to surprise everyone with once a year.

Ding,ding,ding
Winnah,winner,chicken dinnah! The average pilot today has a giant mangina, strike, oh no! I "I won't be able to have my new Toyota Sienna pu$$ywagon detailed" The last groups from WWII, and Viet Nam who have since retired, were the last ones to hold airlines feet to the fiscal fire. I do give exception to the guys from AA, Comair, UAL(2000 summer of love) and most recently the Spirit guys. Most everybody else go ahead get that Brazilian Wax to show off your manginas! Grow a pair, get a Corvette, Porsche or a Yamahopper R1 or anything stupid fast, that won't hold anything bigger than a frozen burrito and six pack of beer, and no Harleys don't count, you have to GO stupid fast, not sound like a rototiller with a fouled spark plug and broken muffler, this is about actually going fast or actually doing something, as opposed to just looking like or sounding like you are. Sorry hat guys this goes for you too, even the military guys hate them too, the only hats they need are helmets and watch caps.
Ok now I think I have hit just about every FI demographic , let's see hats spellers, regional, mainline, got em all!
PBR

Why are you so immune to that sweet Skywest koolaide? It's probably from all those years of meth and acid. Just let it penetrate your head.

By the way those guys in the Golden days where golden because they could be, airlines were regulated. Pilots were considered important. It all started to go down hill during deregulation, management made an experiment where they lowered salaries and still watched their pilots come to work. Time travel those "golden age" guys to to our time and watch them go at each others throats.

F#ck you buddy. Did you know that the 747 can fly on 1 engine for 8 hours? Try that with your Windows Millennium operated A340.

747 was a flagship along with the 727, 757,707. Boeing aircraft lost their ball$ when they abandoned 50 yrs of perfecting aircraft manufacturing for a plastic dild0. Composite material is NOT for a machine used in ever changing environments of humidity, temperature, moisture, impact. Watch this project ruin Boeing if not destroy its reputation as a builder of reliable aircraft. Look how desperate they are to file lawsuits claiming Airbus unfairly won the military contract by receiving European government funding. They are trying to exploit a technicality. Four words to ponder: Lockheed Martin and McDonnell Douglas. But they don't build them like that anymore.

747 was a flagship along with the 727, 757,707. Boeing aircraft lost their ball$ when they abandoned 50 yrs of perfecting aircraft manufacturing for a plastic dild0. Composite material is NOT for a machine used in ever changing environments of humidity, temperature, moisture, impact. Watch this project ruin Boeing if not destroy its reputation as a builder of reliable aircraft. Look how desperate they are to file lawsuits claiming Airbus unfairly won the military contract by receiving European government funding. They are trying to exploit a technicality. Four words to ponder: Lockheed Martin and McDonnell Douglas. But they don't build them like that anymore.

You mean to tell everyone that the Boeing company is hoping to put all of its worth on something that's not tried and tested for changing environments of humidity, temp, moisture, impact??? You should go and apply to be the CEO of Boeing because it sounds like you know better.

Why are you so immune to that sweet Skywest koolaide? It's probably from all those years of meth and acid. Just let it penetrate your head.

By the way those guys in the Golden days where golden because they could be, airlines were regulated. Pilots were considered important. It all started to go down hill during deregulation, management made an experiment where they lowered salaries and still watched their pilots come to work. Time travel those "golden age" guys to to our time and watch them go at each others throats.

Once again you show just how stupid you are, but what can you expect from someone who works for hulas as a felcher. I didn't like meth, it made me want to crush skulls of idiots like you and the acid made me too mellow and empathetic. I prefer beer, it makes me mean as a wolverine and since I like to fight, I just go to bars where bikers hang out. The industry went downhill when pu$$ies like you decided that they would like to be a real man by working with some, oops! The real men have retired and your new role models are the senior felchers where you work, want a better role model, watch a senior Waterskiier.
You are pathetic, but then you already know that every morning when you look in the mirror and see a NAMBLA style felcher looking at you.
PBR

We can only fight. Long time ago we blew it when we agreed on 50 seat pay. We then blew it with 70+ seat pay (700/900/E170/E175) - we should have fought. ....look at Air Canada and their pay scale for the E175. We now slowly started to blow it on the bigger E190s, even with JetBlue setting the bar so high - thank you republic. ...although other regional airline pilot groups would have been just as spineless if they ever got 190s. Hope we wake up if we ever get the 100+ seaters.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back