• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Republic has all ready placed orders and options for the C-Series. TSH has
placed orders for the MRJ.

This needs to be in the majors section.

This needs to be in the "airline" section...."regional" and "major" don't mean anything anymore....It's a mistake to differentiate by number of seats....

Consider this, as the regionals continuing to add these 130+ passenger airliners to their roster, the capacity has to be coming out of the system somewhere. Once again , trading Major airline career/ pay for a regional airline life, as a result, there will be less hiring at some major airline, and more lifers at the regional airlines.

That's not good. I have too many friends at regionals who have had the rug pulled out from under their career more than once because of this.

Delta just announced a huge profit so it might be them. Continental and United have other issues to deal with right now than to deal with a new fleet type. US Airways-I would not think they are financially capible to be the launch customer. Ahh heck, I do not know, its probably Republic for their new airline they are creating.

Oh and as for trans states-that rumor. that would be an awesome way to get out of scope-call it code share and they are "good".

I hope ALPA is ready for this

Another plastic piece of sh!t. When we were kids, Tonka built their toys from steel. I guess Tonka is making its way into the Airplane business.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back