• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

C-17 & Fl410

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HPaul3 was trying to say that we always fly the most efficient altitudes to save taxpayers the most $$. HP, shouldn't you be studying 737 phase ones instead of surfing the internet?

PurpleH, I didn't know they had internet access in the south cone. Enjoy your good deal quarter of flying while it lasts.

Uhhhh.....errrrrr

Uhhhhh.....yeah, that's what I meant. The most efficient altitudes. Good thing that often turns out to be at or below 350 ;)

Now where are those Pass cards?? I have to go find out what a 737 phase one is:)
Cheers!

Spot 9, Mmmmm Free beer!!!

All this Moose talk is making me thirsty baby!!! Purple Haze, C-17 to Majors, HP how are you guys doing? I'm still addicted to this site! Glad to see that Freek Biscuit is finally out of the pool! I'm due back at LTS this May, Fred school....no high steep initials for fun, only no-flap full stops!!!! Greaseman, what's the number for the Falcon Inn, I may need it! I have Moose Envy!!

Bluesweata,
Send me a PM on how things are. Good to see you are finally making it back to altooos. Send me a pm on how things are at the blue.

I definitely feel like I'm at spot 9. Not just all the familiar voices, but the fact that I've got a good buzz going right now. SWA training is going great, and to all of those headed to Dallas soon, don't worry too much about brushing up on what you learned at your type rating class. It's easier now that I've forgotten all of that -200 stuff.

Freak

It is ALIVE!

Freak! You're alive and well! So glad to see it. We've all been sending our good wishes your way from the northwest. So how does it feel to have a line number? Send an update along if you get the chance.

Moose, Hud, Purple, C-17-->, Blue, Houman....all is well! Hoping for a class soon and no activation ever. I've been less nervous in my life....but hey this environment is new for everyone. Mrs. HP sends her regards. She's chasing 3 kids around full time now!

OK, time for me to get back to forgetting all about the -200, on the advice of the Biscuit. On a trip tomorrow...need more Reisling and gummi bears.

Cheers,
HP

Im glad I could get all you old buddies back to gether again. Ya gotta love this forum, this is really shows how small of a community this is, no matter what segment your in. A curious question and the next thing ya know people are talking who havent talked in a while, gives me a warm fuzzy.

Well have to have another Guinness, also gives me a warm fuzzy!!

Howdy Boyz!!
Just thought I'd jump in on the love-fest. Hoss, McG and I are just finishing up a two-week stint at Rhein-Main showing the AETC colors in support of Op Enduring Freedom (or whatever they're calling this thing). Flew down to the AOR three times (once in Dec and twice in Jan CHA-CHA-CHING baby!)
Things are still rockin' at KLTS, 6 turn 5 and we're still behind, it never changes! Sure miss all you guys, VERY glad to hear that freakbisquit is actually in a class at SWA. Now stop loss can start up again!
Take care out there guys and drop us a line soon, there are always beers waiting at Spot 9. Cheers!!

SPG

Black Cloud

Black Cloud,

You and the fellas need to get your butts back here. I overheard a bit of chat about weekend flying? Hopefully not, but that's how far behind AD classes are. Glad to here all is well on the road. Oh yeah, and nobody knows the way to get the brew cuase you got Hoss and ML with you.......just kidding.
vr,
Little Puffy

I heard that Charlie wasnt doing well. is it true or is the Club still Charlie's since P and her spilt? Any news about her?

Latest resources

Back