• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

C-17 Crash in Texas

414Flyer

Down with Chemtrails!
Total Time
This has been a horrible few days for crashes, with Sparky, Fed Ex, PC-12 in Montana, but luckily there was no C-17 crash, CNN is now reporting

Last edited:

KCPilot

Mouse and Keyboard Pilot
Total Time
First, thank God this did not happen. Now when will CNN stop taking calls from the general public that thinks they saw a plane about to crash? The crew was out over TX doing a low-level which they do every day out there!

Thankfully I stopped watching the Commie News Network years ago. Nothing but crap on that station if you ask me!

Total Time
I just crashed onto the toilet seat about 10 minutes ago, and left a nasty streak on the back of the bowl.

Rockit Powar!

LowlyPropCapt

PBR For Life, and Beyond!
Total Time
8000+
I'm glad I was wrong. We don't need more tragedy.

joe_pilot

There be whales here!
Total Time
>0
Metro752 said:
I just crashed onto the toilet seat about 10 minutes ago, and left a nasty streak on the back of the bowl.
Quit landing with the parking brake on.

Haven't seen teamwork like that since Rice-Montana

Captain X

Who is John Galt?
Total Time
Doing?
The crew was out over TX doing a low-level which they do every day out there!

What part of the Lone Star State does one need to go to see that!

I got the shizzles scared outta me when I was about 13 or 14 by an A-6 coming over on an MTR that had a bend over some property we owned. Then a few years later a pair of 15's came over. T'was bad ass!

WOOD!

PeanuckleCRJ

Hurrrrrrrr
Total Time
mucho
This is how you know you were doing low level the right way. :)

Cobra17

¿quién es tu papi?
Total Time
I heard several other Texans reported seeing a UFO. Said it shot across the sky, twice the size of Jethro's belt buckle and headed straight towards Uranus.

TommyG

Total Time
+2000
First, thank God this did not happen. Now when will CNN stop taking calls from the general public that thinks they saw a plane about to crash? The crew was out over TX doing a low-level which they do every day out there!

Thankfully I stopped watching the Commie News Network years ago. Nothing but crap on that station if you ask me!

Better switch to Fix Noise. Lots of good stuff from Steve Doufus.