• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bye, bye Netjets, hello XOJET

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Quesion for NJAowner. Have you run the numbers on XOJET?

Has he run the numbers lately, should be the question. I know NJAowner has spoken with our people in the past, but what we offer has changed vastly as this dynamic economy requires flexibility. One of the advantages of being a small(er) company...it's easy for us to change directions quickly.

I hope that he'll come back and take another look.

Wow.... XO jet put out a nice PR ad... er, I mean article.

I wonder if they wanted to get more mileage out of mentioning NetJets or Murray.

Yeah... Murray's departure from NetJets and welcome to XO Jet sounds like a win-win for both companies!

We should all be happy.

I've run the numbers recently, and XOJet looks pretty good vs the competition for the Citation X. Flight Options is less per hour w/ fractional ownership, but XO beats everyone else, fractional or card, including FLOPS' X card. They've been pushing a model where certain cities are favored, but the overall rates of their new programs are very good regardless of locale.

FWIW, I'm on here because, as a consumer of private jet travel, it's obvious that the pilots are the most important part of the system and I wanted to find out what's important to you guys. Over the last few months, I've crunched a lot of numbers and it's not obvious where the best deal is. It looks like a pretty efficient market, where any big advantage in one area is set off by a deficit in another. That's probably par for the course for a competitive business in a downturn economy.

Cheers

Latest resources

Back