Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

But Dave will leave if we vote in a union....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey Yip, what do you have against paragraphs? Reading your posts comes as close to inducing a seizure as Japanese cartoons. It makes it kind of hard to respect someone who is arguing that YIP is the cradle of aviation if it appears as chicken smash.

Give your thoughts a line break. See that was easy. You will be amazed how much better them message appears. BTW, I learned that while getting a simple HS degree...

Hey Yip, what do you have against paragraphs? Reading your posts comes as close to inducing a seizure as Japanese cartoons. It makes it kind of hard to respect someone who is arguing that YIP is the cradle of aviation if it appears as chicken smash.

Give your thoughts a line break. See that was easy. You will be amazed how much better them message appears. BTW, I learned that while getting a simple HS degree...
what is a paragraph?

is that something you learn about in English?

shows what college and beyound has done for me

How about we get back on topic? R u guys gonna be in labratory conditions this week. Just hung up with a buddy who said there is a major call tonight with Moac and he has a big announcement.

I am pulling for you guys because I know ALPA will give you the protection your families and career deserve.

Any news?

How about we get back on topic? R u guys gonna be in labratory conditions this week. Just hung up with a buddy who said there is a major call tonight with Moac and he has a big announcement.

I am pulling for you guys because I know ALPA will give you the protection your families and career deserve.

Any news?

The news is, send in a card, and get your friends to send one in too!:beer:

Send in your cards!!! Lock yourselves into a 12-year contract (2-year negotiation for first contract, 5 year contract and 5-year Airtran-like negotiation for a new one)... I'm pretty sure the demand for pilots won't be there to drive up wages and benefits in the next 12 years. For those of us with about 20 years left of flying, you'll only have to live with this concessionary contract for half of it!!!

Concessionary? No way, management will approve all of your requests for better everything, because you know ALPA has a lot of experience in negotiating successfully... BTW pilots, what are you willing to give up for these xxx items-- that is what negotiating is all about, a give and take... If ALPA doesn't at least secure a 2-3% increase in pay (dues) you will have already lost in that category... You bring everything you have now to the table, and all of it, all of it-- is available to be negotiated away for something. Yes, some new FSM items suck... But are you going to be willing to give up 100% DH pay or pay protection for trips, or other items you take for granted now...

And finally, to our veterans that receive a pension and health care... Thank you for your service. You deserve what you get for the sacrifices and hardships these townies don't and won't ever understand and won't ever experience. Last tally I saw there were over 50000 GIs killed in action in Vietnam and over 4000 this last decade... I don't think the tally for professional pilots are even near those numbers. BTW, I served but I'm not receiving any benefits from the military...

And finally, to our veterans that receive a pension and health care... Thank you for your service. You deserve what you get for the sacrifices and hardships these townies don't and won't ever understand and won't ever experience. Last tally I saw there were over 50000 GIs killed in action in Vietnam and over 4000 this last decade... I don't think the tally for professional pilots are even near those numbers. BTW, I served but I'm not receiving any benefits from the military...
thank you for for posting that, the military is more than a job, it is a service.

Latest resources

Back