Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
your right that is dumb

Dumb argument.

Point is that passengers are a lot more valuable a payload than car parts.
With respect, look at Fedex- think any airline could have that accident record and so little press.
The responsibility is simply much greater flying people.
You are right how silly of me, we in the cargo business could never understand the awesome burden of that responsibility of being a pax pilot. I mean the responsibility to our families; our company and our profession are nothing compared to pax pilot responsibility. Thank you so much for even responding to one of my posts, I am graced by your insight and hopefully will be a better person because of your interest in my humble place in the pilot pyramid.

Dumb argument.

I have seen most of your pax and I disagree.

Are you a f^cking nerd?
Ego was not the point geeks

http://members.tripod.com/fly_fast/Psa-182L.jpg

That's PSA flight 182. You can google it if you're not familiar. It collided with a Cessna in the busy southern CA airspace.

Imagine if that was a picture of a Gulfstream Beech 1900 instead of a PSA 727, snapped after it had collided with a light, GA aircraft in the busy south Florida airspace. I have many hours down there, and it's full of GA guys flying around....lots of training.

For those of you who think this Gulfstream Captain should have flown that "legal" TCAS deferral......if you saw the picture of a flaming Gulfstream Beech 1900 going down with your kids, your spouse, or your parents on board, and later found out that the Captain accepted this aircraft with the TCAS inop in order to not cause a delay, would you be OK with that? Would you sue?

Or is it OK to have a PSA 182 once every few decades in order to facilitate airline schedules?

Last edited:
Dumb argument.

With respect, look at Fedex- think any airline could have that accident record and so little press.

But what if those people inherited their money?

Wave this is the second nutty statement you have posted in the last few days. You are starting to come off like a bit of a loon. Maybe you should take a breather.

so what does this mean?

http://members.tripod.com/fly_fast/Psa-182L.jpg

That's PSA flight 182. You can google it if you're not familiar. It collided with a Cessna in the busy southern CA airspace.

Imagine if that was a picture of a Gulfstream Beech 1900 instead of a PSA 727, snapped after it had collided with a light, GA aircraft in the busy south Florida airspace. I have many hours down there, and it's full of GA guys flying around....lots of training.

For those of you who think this Gulfstream Captain should have flown that "legal" TCAS deferral......if you saw the picture of a flaming Gulfstream Beech 1900 going down with your kids, your spouse, or your parents on board, and later found out that the Captain accepted this aircraft with the TCAS inop in order to not cause a delay, would you be OK with that? Would you sue?

Or is it OK to have a PSA 182 once every few decades in order to facilitate airline schedules?
Does this mean in all cases of TCAS deferral the flight should be refused, how about a generator on a 3 generator airplanes, should that also be refused every time? If we never flew there would never be an accident

Does this mean in all cases of TCAS deferral the flight should be refused, how about a generator on a 3 generator airplanes, should that also be refused every time? If we never flew there would never be an accident

Every time this guy opens his mouth he proves more and more how much of a dipsh!t he really is.
All the more reason age 65 is dangerous!

Latest resources

Back