Business Credit Cards with rewards

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cvsfly

What business cards do you use that have reward programs - miles, hotel points, fuel, cash back, etc that the card holder (pilot) can have? Looking for VISA or MC.

We looked into this very thing a few months ago. We were told that "business cards" dont have points. Only personal cards have points. So the question is; Do you want to hold all the debt for your boss just so you can get the points?
I was tempted to do it because of my situation, but realistically no matter how good it is, you probably shouldn't expose yourself to your bosses debt.
I guess the fraxs do it this way though.

cvsfly said:
What business cards do you use that have reward programs - miles, hotel points, fuel, cash back, etc that the card holder (pilot) can have? Looking for VISA or MC.

Mine has cash back... It's MBNA Platinum Business.

Capital One has a rewards business card. In a sense it's a little bit better than the personal card because there's no annual fee. The reward program seems to change periodically but overall, there's has been the easiest one to use, especially for airline ticket purchases. No blackouts and you can find the best price you can and apply the rewards online after the purchase.

I was just looking at the Air BP VISA, but I couldn't tell if there are any restrictions business vs personal accounts. Anyone? Yeah, I was always under the impression that business cards didn't allow personal rewards, but I've seen some literature to the contrary. Maybe it has changed? I'll look into Capitol One. The card will definately be a company billing/business card - rewards to either go to merchandise (for the pilot!) or hotel/air mile points that might be shared with the company. How do the fractionals do it? Personal cards that are reimbursed - pilot keeps the points?

I had a Capital One Business card with AA miles. No Hassle, my a**, I got a dang solicitation for every Capital One product every day in the mail, including the same darn card that I already had. Stupid marketing bimbos.

Other than that, it was fine.

Latest resources

Back