• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

bush wants to increase bumping fees

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This one time, I was running really fast and tripped over a log and fell on to grass which made me cry. The very next time, while walking to school, I said hello to a homeless cat that seemed lost. Don't know who he belonged to, so I put it in my backpack and and ran really fast, but fell again. It hurt too. Sometimes even while swiming, I think of the cat. I say "hope the kitty isn't here...cause I don't have a backpack". Though falling down doesn't scare me much now.

The End.

There aren't many countries left on this earth where the President decides the size of your paycheck.

I wasn't implying that the President should be deciding anything. Just the opposite actually. My point was that if he is going to increase one end of the equation, then why not the other? Exactly, it sounds silly when put that way.

There is too much artificial interference with the market for this to be anything close to the "free market economy" that we would like to think it is. Hence, the income valuation cannot keep up with inflation and the ever-increasing cost of living.

That said, I am well aware that we're luckier than most here in the U.S. However, that isn't an excuse to bail out companies that aren't able to make it on their own, just so they can turn around and screw their employees out of a fair wage, keep new ventures (or other more solid companies) from competing with them and then cutting and running with the profits, leaving the wasteland that was the company behind in the dust. But I digress...

Latest resources

Back