• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bush to ease limits on foreign ownership

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And I Use Ta Tell People That We Are Safe, Bush Could Never Outsource Our Jobs.

***congrats To The Bush Administration, You Found A Way To F*** Us!!!

Hi!

Herbert Hoover was really bad, and might actually be worse than GW. I'm not sure about all the presidents in the 1800s. I know Grant was pretty incompetent.

Cliff
YIP

D'Angelo said:
The problem is democrats don't support pilots either. Sorry but pilots are an oddity. Theres always the blue collar vs white collar debate and there is no correct answer. Republicans nor democrats really like pilots. Remember what Clinton did with American.

I said support the politician not the political party. This is a major problem with Americans. They allow themsleves to get polarized around the party and not the issue.

Support the politican that supports Air Line Pilots!

Remember what FDR and Lagurdia did for Air Line Pilots.

He is without a doubt in favor of big business and could care less about the workers. I did not vote for him back when it was unpopular to not like Bush. I tend to think on my own and do not just vote for a person because he is from a particular party. Before I get bashed as a Bush hater I have voted for Republicans, Dems, and indepents at different times and levels of government.

Pretty soon we will be outsourced as soon as Airline mgt. figures out a way to sell the flying plubic on the idea of foreign pilots flying the airplane. Best of all they will do it for a fraction of the cost and complain less. I tend to

finnjl said:
He is without a doubt in favor of big business and could care less about the workers. I did not vote for him back when it was unpopular to not like Bush. I tend to think on my own and do not just vote for a person because he is from a particular party. Before I get bashed as a Bush hater I have voted for Republicans, Dems, and indepents at different times and levels of government.

Pretty soon we will be outsourced as soon as Airline mgt. figures out a way to sell the flying plubic on the idea of foreign pilots flying the airplane. Best of all they will do it for a fraction of the cost and complain less. I tend to
I remember how much crap I got a year or two ago on this board because I was openly anti-Bush. Funny how I was able to see through his crap at a time nobody else could. I guess I was being anti-American.

For all the idiots still into W...Oh yeah, how's the economy doing? how's bin laden? How's Iraq doing? The war on terror...now referred to as the long war? Guess you guys were wrong. Sorry, had to say it.

Still blaming Jane Fonda?

Economy? Good, low un-employment.
Bin-Laden? No attacks on US soil since 9-11.
Iraq? Our TROOPS are doing awesome. Don't just run away!!
Long war? He said it would be on 9-12-01. Did you really think it would be over in a year?

Jane Fonda? Should be living in France.

Is W perfect, No. But at least he is trying to fight the terrorists which is more than can be said about past Presidents.

BTW, why are so many of you who fly foreign built airliners mad about VA. Is your airline is causing American jobs to be potentialy lost by not buying American?

Also, everyone knows Chet Arthur was the worst President. Followed by Carter.

CLAMBAKE

Also the Dow is higher than when he took office.

pkober said:
Economy? Good, low un-employment.
Bin-Laden? No attacks on US soil since 9-11.
Iraq? Our TROOPS are doing awesome. Don't just run away!!
Long war? He said it would be on 9-12-01. Did you really think it would be over in a year?

Jane Fonda? Should be living in France.

Keep smoking the crack pipe!

pkober said:
Also the Dow is higher than when he took office.
Not much (and only as of the last few weeks) and the NASDQ is much lower. The Dow has basically flat-lined since bush has been in office (besides after 9/11), which is very unusual historically.

If only the Dow would have grown the same percentage as our debt since Bush took office.

Last edited:
Could foreign owners really mess up the US airline industry any worse than it's already been messed up?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back