Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Singlecoil

I don't reMember
If anyone is interested, Burning Man is going on right now. It is pretty much on the way between PDX and LAS.
It is the 205 bearing off the NEERO intersection at about 90 miles, or NEERO205/90

My crazy ass brother is out there right now. He spins fire like no other. Although he has the burn scars on both sides of his body from when he sucked. It does look like fun though.

My crazy ass brother is out there right now. He spins fire like no other. Although he has the burn scars on both sides of his body from when he sucked. It does look like fun though.

"He spins fire like no other".

"he has burn scars on both sides of his body from when he sucked".

I got no friggin idea what the he!! you're talkin about but your brother sounds like a wild and crazy guy.

Landed there on Saturday, Not-bad dirt runway. The Limo(5th wheel trailer) driver we picked up said "there's naked chicks in there! Hippie chicks, but nice". The "airport" info is by briefing @ portofentry.org

My friend landed there today said one girl walked out to her plane at the tie-downs to get something, and she was wearing fishnet and nothing else.

Latest resources

Back