Burning man.

Singlecoil

I don't reMember
Total Time
If anyone is interested, Burning Man is going on right now. It is pretty much on the way between PDX and LAS.
It is the 205 bearing off the NEERO intersection at about 90 miles, or NEERO205/90

AKMD80GUY

Angle Lakes Bitch
Total Time
My crazy ass brother is out there right now. He spins fire like no other. Although he has the burn scars on both sides of his body from when he sucked. It does look like fun though.

freightdogfred

Malcontent
Total Time
Mucho
My crazy ass brother is out there right now. He spins fire like no other. Although he has the burn scars on both sides of his body from when he sucked. It does look like fun though.
"He spins fire like no other".

"he has burn scars on both sides of his body from when he sucked".

I got no friggin idea what the he!! you're talkin about but your brother sounds like a wild and crazy guy.

bladeusa

living the dream..
Total Time
and here i thought all that smoke i saw while landing in lax was from some brush fire...

727gm

Total Time
12000+
Landed there on Saturday, Not-bad dirt runway. The Limo(5th wheel trailer) driver we picked up said "there's naked chicks in there! Hippie chicks, but nice". The "airport" info is by briefing @ portofentry.org

My friend landed there today said one girl walked out to her plane at the tie-downs to get something, and she was wearing fishnet and nothing else.

waka

Emasculating the Right
Total Time
4?

Falconjet

Total Time
almost
oh, found it, nevermind.

FJ

Last edited:

wmuflyguy

flunky
Total Time
5k+
Yuppies! (trying to be hippies)
No kidding, just looked at the website. Tickets are 300 bucks, hippies don't have that kind of jack.

Colonel Savage

Southern style...
Total Time
NoTime
Where's the guy whose signature is "Shut up Hippie" when you need him?