• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Buffett's Berkshire has first loss since 2001

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, Flight Safety made $110 million last quarter?

Flight Safety Savannah is shutting the doors for one week in July (1st week) without pay for everyone in the center. Well not everyone, a few mission critical people will be around.

You can take vacation and recieve your pay.

at least they are given the option of taking vacation for pay. Good if you have the vacation to burn, sucks if you don't I guess.

The market is in the crapper, This country is near collapse and the hyper inflation that will detrimently affect all of us...

Are you serious?

This isn't Zimbabwe.

Fear only stimulates the mind so far.

I guess misery loves company.

Actually, this is true but not always in a negative way. Moral support can go a long way to helping people get through the tough times. It's also well recognized that burdens are made considerably lighter the more hands there are to help carry it--figuratively and literally. There are lots of hands at NJA/I. The Joint Preventive Measures Campaign (JPMC) is a relatively easy way for all the NJ employees to help carry the load by strengthening the Company and saving jobs while simultaneously offering moral support to one another during these economic hard times. Opting in is a win-win!

Latest resources

Back