• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Budapest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's been a few years since BUD but I do remember the woman are HOT!!

Dirt

b757driver said:
The best wines (IMHO, unless you like the dessert, sweet types - then go for Tokai) are the "Bull's Blood".....don't worry, that's just the trade mark name. It's like a cross between Merlot and Cabernet and is world renowned - if you're into wines. A previous poster mentioned the thing about wines and beer. He is right. Hungary is more renowned for wines than beer. Most of the beer is imported and is actually German or other European. Everything is cheap and there is plenty to do. I know, I'm Hungarian-born, speak a bit of the lingo and have been there plenty of times including the bad old days of Communism! Need a guide??

Lo Fasa Shegedbay (sp)....just kidding

Last edited:
EMB170Pilot said:
Have to disagree dutchman, southern blondes from the USA with their southern accents take the cake over the foreign "snoby" ones :)

Well at least the many I have met.

NEVER, YOU NEED TO TRAVEL A LITTLE AND THEN WHT YOU HAVE TO SAY WILL BE A BIT DIFFERENT.

Bootyfest

I agree, The Marriot and Intercontinental are cool places to hang, also try the Hilton up on the hill. The Baunhauf has a cool club in the lower level, and around the corner from there is a kick azz Irish Pub where all of the Expats and English speeking people hang out. If you are looking for a working woman, try Captain Jacks or just ask one of the guys working the doors at the hotels. Don't ask me how I know about that! Also, avoid the "blue drink" scam and watch out for crooks that pull a fake badge on you on the street and act like cops. They say that they are checking for couterfeit bills, then get you to pul out you wallet and take your loot. They usually work in pairs.

The blue drink scam is when u go into the club, the trick in there cozies up and gets you to buy her a "special" drink. It usually runs about 150 bucks, and you will pay it, or Ivan the ex soviet soldier now freelance bouncer will take it out of you.

Bootyfest is a great place though, and the women are knockouts. Play the rich and nice american, and you wil have them lined up even if you look like Alfred E Newman!

Have to disagree dutchman, southern blondes from the USA with their southern accents take the cake over the foreign "snoby" ones

Yea, please get out more often before you say something like that :confused:. Just watch out for the knife in your southern woman's hand. It is heading straight for your back or that of a close friend of yours.

TP

Flechas said:

NEVER, YOU NEED TO TRAVEL A LITTLE AND THEN WHT YOU HAVE TO SAY WILL BE A BIT DIFFERENT.

Exactly.

Sure lots of hotties down here at Boise, ID. !! (not ;))

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back