Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
buckwheat said:
I lived in Wyoming for many years and I never heard of such thing

No, you're right. There are no gay cowboys. Or construction workers. Or cops. Or soldiers. Or bikers. Or Indian chiefs.

And no, it isn't fun to stay at the YMCA.

....and there CERTAINLY aren't any gay pilots....uh huh.
Freakin' middleages still in this country sometimes! Get outside your borders a bit, see the world. You have no idea. Oh and while your at it, keep your bigotted thoughts to yourself in the cockpit or folks like me will have something to say.

buckwheat said:
Hey what the hell is with this movie. I lived in Wyoming for many years and I never heard of such thing and if there was the poor bastar* would not live till tommorrow. Stupid hollywoods way of changing reality again.

I too lived in Wy for many years. Yes, there are gay people living within the borders. It's ok, though. They all do not want to sleep with you. No, I am not gay, either.

buckwheat said:
Hey what the hell is with this movie. I lived in Wyoming for many years and I never heard of such thing and if there was the poor bastar* would not live till tommorrow. Stupid hollywoods way of changing reality again.

I know! I HATE homos. I hate them with their soft skin, and long silky hair. Why back in the day we used to take homos fu#k them in their a$$. That would show them!

Crash Pad said:
Never heard of such a thing? Matthew come on I know it's coming to you... Shephard. A bunch of WY hillbillies found a gay kid beat him then tied him to a poast and left him to die which he did a few days later. Laramie... Did you really live in WY or do you have a short memory. How about this if you get HBO out there in Rocksprings tune into the Laramie project you can get a quick brushup on your great state.

Don't insult us rednecks and hillbillies like that... Those "gentlemen" were just a couple of ruthless bastards that deserve to be shot. A little hillbilly justice would certiantly been in order for those two fu#kheads.

troy said:
No, I am not gay, either.
I'm glad you cleared that up by self-certifying your dis-orientation for us. You did have me wondering there for a second, with the "troy" screen name and the archery based avatar, I was thinking there was some sort of "Gladiator" theme in play.

:laugh: :beer:

Crash Pad said:
Never heard of such a thing? Matthew come on I know it's coming to you... Shephard. A bunch of WY hillbillies found a gay kid beat him then tied him to a poast and left him to die which he did a few days later. Laramie... Did you really live in WY or do you have a short memory. How about this if you get HBO out there in Rocksprings tune into the Laramie project you can get a quick brushup on your great state.

Crash, actually Matt allegedly made a pass in a bar to one of both of his killers. Their manhood insulted (and I sympathize with them just for a few seconds for their feelings, not for their actions at all however), they coerced him outside, abducted him and things went downhill from there.

If you're straight and a gay man comes on to you in a bar, should you feel angry or complimented? Anger is justified but violence or revenge, NEVER. If I'm 'homophibic', flame away. (pun intended yes) Stupid PC definition of 'tolerance'.

However, I can and will fly effectively and professionally with anyone, even a flaming gay PFT 300 hr wonder pilot.

Looking out the side window on short final, I always wondered why those Wyoming farmers were helping those sheep over the fence???

It nice to see that rural America has finally caught up with one of the latest fads.

Let's all be gay like the really cultured and enlightened city folks. Perhaps then they wouldn't call us mean names like dirt farmer or pig f*$#er.

Crossky said:
If you're straight and a gay man comes on to you in a bar, should you feel angry or complimented? Anger is justified but violence or revenge, NEVER. If I'm 'homophibic', flame away. (pun intended yes) Stupid PC definition of 'tolerance'.

I have to wonder how some attractive women feel getting hit on by men that they aren't interested in? I've heard some horror stories from FA's about obnoxious pilots. Should those FA's be angry? If a gay man "hit on me" I'd simply say, "sorry buddy, I'm a married straight guy." That would pretty much be it. Angry? Nope. What's there to get angry about? Should I be angry because someone has a different sexual orientation? I could care less.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back