Brokeback Mountain Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

buckwheat

Hey what the hell is with this movie. I lived in Wyoming for many years and I never heard of such thing and if there was the poor bastar* would not live till tommorrow. Stupid hollywoods way of changing reality again.

buckwheat said:
Hey what the hell is with this movie. I lived in Wyoming for many years and I never heard of such thing and if there was the poor bastar* would not live till tommorrow. Stupid hollywoods way of changing reality again.
So many sheep, so little time.

buckwheat said:
I lived in Wyoming for many years and I never heard of such thing and if there was the poor bastar* would not live till tommorrow.

I guess some things never change in BFE. Nothing better than keeping traditions like ignorance and hate crimes alive.

Fudgepack Mountain

buckwheat said:

And what hetero-whiteyville do you live in now? Are preparing for the great war between the races? Better look out, I think I see the FBI creeping around out by your barn...better arm the young 'uns and git your gun.

Never heard of such a thing? Matthew come on I know it's coming to you... Shephard. A bunch of WY hillbillies found a gay kid beat him then tied him to a poast and left him to die which he did a few days later. Laramie... Did you really live in WY or do you have a short memory. How about this if you get HBO out there in Rocksprings tune into the Laramie project you can get a quick brushup on your great state.

Yo Buckwheat,

You is disrespecting da Great name of Buckwheats. Wake up and smell the KY jelly BOUYYYYY.... That $h*t has been around since the dawn of time. If you are threatened by it, then maybe you are not secure in who you is. Maybe you is just an ignorant REDNECK who just wants to stir the pot when you aint driving drunk and chasing yo sister.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back