Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Raskal

big member, little pay
This may be an odd question, but I am looking to go pick up a new puppy from a breeder and bring it home to save the shipping costs. I should know this but, assuming an rj, can it be brought in the cabin if in a container? Does Delta have a charge for DCI nonrevs for this? Or, if in cargo, will a nonrev be charged?

Thanks.

No charge for carry-on dogs on Delta for Non-Revs. If you "checked" your dog, it would be the same price as regular passengers pay.

I work at ASA and have brought a puppy home on the cabin on an ASA flight and was not charged.

think

i don't know how big your puppy is, but carry it on!!! i have seen all too many times on a walk-around a dog/cat etc. sitting in a crate (that could have been brought in the cabin) scared to death and becoming deaf on the ramp right next to the apu exhaust let alone the outdoor weather conditions.

Thanks for the replies. The puppy is small enough for a carry-on under the seat (for now), so we'll give it a try Sunday. The Deltanet site does say no fee for nonrevs, we'll see.

Latest resources

Back