• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Bright spot - Frontier's March Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Did you really take the word of an F/A?!?!?!?

Holy Crap, what has this world come to :D

Not true, got my pay day this week, a day early at that.

"Yup. It was a swipe. I get annoyed at the happy a** attitude when a lot of F9 folks use the most outragous ways to spin bad news into good. I'm not a grumpy person but that sh*t really pushes my buttons."

Yeah, God forbid we enjoy our work environment and not have to deal with schmucks with crappy attitudes such as yourself...man are we missing out!!

"Yup. It was a swipe. I get annoyed at the happy a** attitude when a lot of F9 folks use the most outragous ways to spin bad news into good. I'm not a grumpy person but that sh*t really pushes my buttons."

Yeah, God forbid we enjoy our work environment and not have to deal with schmucks with crappy attitudes such as yourself...man are we missing out!!

Schmuck huh? Crappy attitude? At F9 gullible equates to a good attitude. I can't count how many times I've heard such and such CEO was seen at F9s G.O. and wants to buy us but they aren't willing to pay the top dollar we're worth. I've been hearing that BS for the past 4 years. How about the folks at F9 that said outside flying is ok as long as the money comes back under the F9 umbrella? Flights are full and we're taking market share from UAL and SWA? True? Maybe....maybe not but even if you had a 100% load factor it doesn't mean sh*t.

A lot of folks I know at F9 they always point to how miserable everyone else is. How someone else's pilot group doesn't get along with their management and how it must be miserable to work there. In this business, if you're not pissed off, then you're going to get pissed on in the long run. Yes, even by your management. They already have and you don't know it.

It's always about someone else's bad attitude. The benevolent relationship most of you guys have with your management will not guarantee success. But go ahead and sit there dumb and happy. As times get tougher, mainline will lose more flying to Republic. At least you'll still have your good attitude. Then I'll wait for you to post how most other airlines lost flying to their regional partners. Difference is they're PO'd about it, most of them aren't of the LCC type, and didn't have their airline start another airline under a separate certificate from scratch.

All that said, I wish F9 the best. It's what you mistake as a good attitude that pisses me off. Hopefully it would never happen but most of the folks will still be thinking F9 is going to takeover the world up to the minute the doors close. Again, hopefully that will NEVER happen. I'll say it one more time, I wish you guys the best but you all aren't special and your management does not have the secret ingredient to this industry.

....and TC is a damm ugly man-boy assessing the current state of FI.com

I just added you to my ignore list;)

Last edited:
D-Bo,

I rarely have pity for anyone, but you've made it onto my very short list. Just reading your post makes me feel sorry for you. You probably have no idea how much of life you're missing out on while you exert so much effort at being PO'd.

"In this business, if you're not pissed off, then you're going to get pissed on in the long run."

You know, this can be said about any career. As a matter of fact, if the person is someone like you, chances are it's true for EVERY career. The difference is that to you, the grass is always greener on the other side, but to others, no matter how bad things get, we know that they can always be worse. If I lose my job at F9 today, I'll get over it. If I lose my daughter today... well, like I said, things can always be worse.

Being PO'd about things you have no control over is far more difficult to understand than someone who is happy to go to work. Call it what you will. If I have to choose between being "gullible" or being you, then I will continue to be "gullible" because I bet I'm way happier than you.

Cheers,
LM

Their First order of business is to terminate their regional partnership. They would not have gone bankrupt if they did not have this operation. Greater than 50% of their losses were a result of regional fuel expenses.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back