Bright spot - Frontier's March Results

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
D-Bo,

I rarely have pity for anyone, but you've made it onto my very short list. Just reading your post makes me feel sorry for you. You probably have no idea how much of life you're missing out on while you exert so much effort at being PO'd.

"In this business, if you're not pissed off, then you're going to get pissed on in the long run."

You know, this can be said about any career. As a matter of fact, if the person is someone like you, chances are it's true for EVERY career. The difference is that to you, the grass is always greener on the other side, but to others, no matter how bad things get, we know that they can always be worse. If I lose my job at F9 today, I'll get over it. If I lose my daughter today... well, like I said, things can always be worse.

Being PO'd about things you have no control over is far more difficult to understand than someone who is happy to go to work. Call it what you will. If I have to choose between being "gullible" or being you, then I will continue to be "gullible" because I bet I'm way happier than you.

Cheers,
LM

Don't have any pity for me. You obviously still don't understand what I was saying. Look, to be more clear, If you're not pissed, you're getting pissed on was in relation to how you deal with this industry and even your job. Not life in general. What pisses me off is when folks look at this job and this industry through rose colored glasses. It was that attitude that allowed Lynx to siphon off a boat load of cash.

Everything I said was in relation to this industry. Save the stuff about loosing a daughter. I think it was quite obvious I wasn't talking about all facets of life.

That said, I wish you guys the best. No one is immune in this business. No one.

Mea Culpa: I didn't see this coming, certainly not this early. D-Bo, ya wan't to hear the positive spin?

Mea Culpa: I didn't see this coming, certainly not this early. D-Bo, ya wan't to hear the positive spin?

Sure but I may have to go to the Republic board in order to hear it. If I hear it here it will sound something like "well our CEO is taking the necessary steps to make F9 a lean mean fighting machine" and "we only did this because of the credit card situation". Hopefully you don't see a lot of your flying go to Republic but listen for your CEO to tell you why it's absolutely necessary and how it will be beneficial to all employees in the long run. Never mind how this has been the master plan all along. I think they new it was going down this path.

Good luck guys. I mean it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back