Brickyard

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PCL_128 said:
Yes, how dare they be upset?! A 15 year USAir pilot is furloughed and subsequently gets a job at MDA, only to be forced to lose his USAir seniority to go take a job at a bottom-feeder regional. How can he not be thankful? Why is he not getting down on his knees and thanking the 1000 hour CHQ pilots he's now flying with who think he is "lucky to have a job" while they salivate at the thought of more and bigger airplanes? [/sarcasm]:rolleyes:

When did I say they shouldn't be upset? They should be...their union and company screwed them repeatedly. However, taking that frustration out on my pilot group is misdirected and ignorant.

And a Pinnacle guy calling CHQ bottom-feeders...that's the funniest crap I've seen in a while.

aewanabe said:
No one at CHQ thinks an MDA guy is lucky to have a job. Our MEC offered for ALL MDA pilots to come with their original airplanes and then backfill the 50 percent CHQ pilots into growth aircraft. Unfortunately the ALPA reps at those negotiations told us to pound sand, and most MDA pilots feel they were grossly mis-represented by their ALPA reps. ...... Kindly STFU on this subject, and have a blessed Thanksgiving.

Again, thats not the whole truth

Last edited:
LearLove said:
Again, thats not the whole truth

I highly doubt any of us has the whole truth. That's as much of the story as I've received, both from my EC and from MDA guys I've spoken to. Supposedly the sticking point was not the number of jobs but the demands for integration with the master RAH list. Unfortunate that a better solution couldn't be worked out for everyone involved.

You're at PCL and you want to call someone bottome feeders?
Oh wait, that's right your a PFT from GFT!

Latest resources

Back