• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Breast Feeding Mom Smothers Baby on UA Flt

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
While I'm not defending what the a$$ clown said I have to support his right to say it. If every stupid poster was banned from FI it would be just me in an echo chamber.

I imagine everyone else would feel the same way (themselves being in the chamber).

While I'm not defending what the a$$ clown said I have to support his right to say it. If every stupid poster was banned from FI it would be just me in an echo chamber.

I imagine everyone else would feel the same way (themselves being in the chamber).

BULLSHEE-IT.... There are certain lines that should not be crossed. This is one of them. Why, because it is highly offensive. Isn't that in the TOS somewhere?

BULLSHEE-IT.... There are certain lines that should not be crossed. This is one of them. Why, because it is highly offensive. Isn't that in the TOS somewhere?
Agree-not sure who the bigger pencild1ck is, glasspilot or the other a$smuncher.

Three kids. Yes, this was tragic.

My attempt at sick humor. This is sometimes how I cope with tragedy. Some of you guys are WAY too serious.

Three kids. Yes, this was tragic.

My attempt at sick humor. This is sometimes how I cope with tragedy. Some of you guys are WAY too serious.
Sorry, been traveling by car for the last 24 hours.

Since you apologized, let this be your warning. While technically you didn't violate the TOS for FlightInfo, it IS a private site, therefore there's no requirement or obligation for the webmaster to retain ANYONE'S membership.

So yes, even though there tends to be some people who hide behind the cover of anonymity and say things that are in extremely poor taste, some things cross the line, but that's up to the Webmaster to decide. The Mods can only take action for direct violation of the TOS... the Webmaster can (and has) banned people for things that are NOT in violation of the TOS if they're just way over the line.

'Nuff said.

Latest resources

Back