• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They might do good research related to breast cancer but they also use the money you send them to support planned parenthood who is the largest provider of abortions in the world.
Is seems a bit ironic that an organization that does such good work in providing for the well being of persons suffering from this terrible disease also is a major contributer to the culture of death in our country. Planned parenthood accounts for up to 4000 abortions a day in the U.S.
I don't mean to put a downer on the good work they do but alot of people don't realize the other side of them.
A good alternative to them is The American Cancer Society...

Where did you hear this? Here's the reality of the situation:

Breast Cancer charities grant hundreds of millions of dollars to fund research, education, screening and treatment programs all over the world. These dollars are specifically allocated to breast cancer-related programs, and saving lives. When a request for a grant does not in some way relate directly to their specific mission of supporting breast cancer research, education or treatment, that grant is denied.

Grant money from Breast Cancer charities are not used to fund abortions, hand out condoms, provide education about sexually transmitted diseases or for any other purpose. The money that is granted is audited to make sure it is used specifically, and exclusively, to fund breast cancer related programming.

Similarly, these same charities provide grant dollars to hospitals for breast cancer education, screening or treatment. While those facilities may also perform heart transplants, do appendectomies, or deliver babies, the money from Breast Cancer charities is specifically used only for programs related directly to breast cancer.

They might do good research related to breast cancer but they also use the money you send them to support planned parenthood who is the largest provider of abortions in the world.
Is seems a bit ironic that an organization that does such good work in providing for the well being of persons suffering from this terrible disease also is a major contributer to the culture of death in our country. Planned parenthood accounts for up to 4000 abortions a day in the U.S.
I don't mean to put a downer on the good work they do but alot of people don't realize the other side of them.

Please go to or start another thread, Talian. This thread is about breast cancer awareness. No offense intended and I will not discuss your response any further. Period.

Thank you wickedpilot for your response.

Last edited:

apparently planned parenthood forgot one......

All I can say is... wow. *shaking head in dusgust*

Latest resources

Back