• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

blesko

Save the ta tas

Hey all!!
Just a side note, as we get wrapped up in details of our jobs and professions, just a quick reminder that october is Breast cancer awareness month. My future mother in law is a 1 year survivor and we are running/walking the komen race for the cure in lexington this coming saturday the 27th of september.

If you're interested and are in the lexington/cincinnati/louisville area and want to run/walk with us, PM me and I'll provide details.

If you can't make it, there's always the Komen donation center for the national fund for early detection.

http://www.komenlexington.org/site/...1000&et=xp0Hxfb8FA5KlIx1lv637g..&s_tafId=1002

Fly safe.

Bryan
F/O Atlantic Southeast Airlines

Last edited:
I can merely offer a word of support.

My mother in law is fighting that bastard right now, and on behalf of that old battle-axe*, thank you, Bryan.

*I love that sweet lady dearly. Toughest person I know... heck, she put up with my wife for years! ;) She's doing fine. Weak, but fine. And tough as shoe leather. Thanks, B.

Keeping the ladies in mind.....

More men die of prostate cancer than women of breast cancer....

Just the facts so we can have perspective... support Bryan and Komen....

Keeping the ladies in mind.....

More men die of prostate cancer than women of breast cancer....

Just the facts so we can have perspective... support Bryan and Komen....

Unfortunately Rez, you're correct, but they haven't given us a ba** awareness month....so we'll make due. Thanks for the kind words.

Hey Blesko, my mom is a one year breast cancer survivor. Damn good cause. Thanks for the post.

I saw a couple Eagle 145s with pink ribbons on them the other day at ORD. Anyone know any more about that?

My mom was diagnosed last week. She is having a lumpectamy (sure I misspelled that) next week. I f#$% hate cancer. Nice thread.

Seventeen months ago my mom was diagnosed with Stage 4 breast cancer and given 2 years to live. Though her time may be getting short she is happy, active, and enjoying the time she has.

Thanks for bringing up this great cause.

Latest resources

Back