• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seventeen months ago my mom was diagnosed with Stage 4 breast cancer and given 2 years to live. Though her time may be getting short she is happy, active, and enjoying the time she has.

Thanks for bringing up this great cause.

Wow, that is tough for you too. Please accept my heartfelt support and prayers for you and her during this ordeal.

Indeed, a worthwhile cause if ever there was one. Mods, any chance of a sticky?

Wow, that is tough for you too. Please accept my heartfelt support and prayers for you and her during this ordeal.

Indeed, a worthwhile cause if ever there was one. Mods, any chance of a sticky?

I second that. Sticky this one please.

I forget where I heard the statistic, but I've heard most breast cancer is detected by a partner?

So, even if she complains, make sure to do your part for early detection! ;)

I forget where I heard the statistic, but I've heard most breast cancer is detected by a partner?

So, even if she complains, make sure to do your part for early detection! ;)

Should we take up the collection for your bail money now or later?

:beer:

Blesko,
Great cause, great walk/race!

Everyone:
If anyone has anything left over after helping Blesko, I'm walking the Breast Cancer 3 -Day walk here in DFW in November. It's 60 miles over the course of 3 days....I'd appreciate anything y'all could add to my fund raising! All the proceeds from all the 3-Days nationwide also go to the Komen organization.
http://www.thethreeday.org/goto/laila

Thank you!

They might do good research related to breast cancer but they also use the money you send them to support planned parenthood who is the largest provider of abortions in the world.
Is seems a bit ironic that an organization that does such good work in providing for the well being of persons suffering from this terrible disease also is a major contributer to the culture of death in our country. Planned parenthood accounts for up to 4000 abortions a day in the U.S.
I don't mean to put a downer on the good work they do but alot of people don't realize the other side of them.
A good alternative to them is The American Cancer Society...

Keeping the ladies in mind.....

More men die of prostate cancer than women of breast cancer....

Just the facts so we can have perspective... support Bryan and Komen....

Moreover, more women die of lung cancer than of breast cancer and still more die of heart disease. In fact, while more men get heart disease than women, it kills women far more than men.

Seventeen months ago my mom was diagnosed with Stage 4 breast cancer and given 2 years to live. Though her time may be getting short she is happy, active, and enjoying the time she has.

Thanks for bringing up this great cause.

My mom has breast cancer too. Doctors told her she only had 4 years to live...That was 14 years ago. Just stay positive, have faith and maximize your time with her.

I'm also participating in the Breast Cancer 3-Day (in Atlanta). My wife and I are walking and it has done wonders to encourage my mom to keep fighting. We're walking for her mom, your mom and everyone affected by this horrible disease.

Latest resources

Back