Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Breaking News: RAH Pilots don't care that XJet and Comair pilots hate us!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RAH is the kid sitting on the phone book and taking extra helpings of the cranberry sauce. Ha Ha LOL :0)

SF340Guy said:
We don't care. We go to work every day and do the best job possible. MGMT assigns our flying and routes. We all went to the same flight schools, and we all did the same crappy flying jobs to get here. You all would have taken the first job offered to you (anywhere descent), and if you say you wouldn't, you are a LIAR!!!

I wouldnt! I went to one of the two places I wanted to go, Comair or XJT.

Mmmmm.....cranberry sauce...

I'm just glad DB got his job back, so he would stop calling everybody on Flightinfo a doosh(sic)bag..

8HourPilot said:
That was a bit below the belt, I'm sure you guys never had anyone get canned for breaking the rule.

Originally Posted by 8HourPilot
That was a bit below the belt, I'm sure you guys never had anyone get canned for breaking the rule.

Let's keep our eyes above the belt there, sailor. And pull your pants back up. :laugh:

Growth =More Growth!This is very simple,everything else mentioned on this thread is merely semantics.The more aircraft you deploy the cheaper it becomes to operate them(more junior Captains/fo's mx utilization etc).If your company remains stagnent or even starts to reduce the number of aircraft the cost of flightcrews continues to increase with the net effect that the remaining cost structure makes it less likely that the company will be effectively able to compete for new aircraft and subsequently compete for more business to reverse the downward spiral of there companies fortunes.

RAH has not stolen your flying,your management has been outmaneuvered!

For those of you decrying the growth of regional companies at the expense of mainline its to little to late.Southwest,Airtran and Jet Blue have already used the same growth model to outmaneuver the legacy carriers and there next big move will more than likely be into the 70 to 100 seat domain further marring the distinction between Regional/Legacy and LCC.

The Drizzle said:
i love..............LAMP

The Drizzle, are you just looking at things in the flightinfo forums and saying you love them, or do you really love the things in the flightinfo forums?

If you'd stop wearing clothes like the stuff in your avatar, you wouldnt have all our flight attendants hitting on you.....

As for my pants, leave them alone, they did nothing to you.:laugh:

Corbon said:
Let's keep our eyes above the belt there, sailor. And pull your pants back up. :laugh:

I wish there was a way to force those posting to not fake who they work for or what they feel.

Would get rid of useless posts like this and we'd have more time to pick our noses.

SF340Guy said:
We don't care. We go to work every day and do the best job possible. MGMT assigns our flying and routes. We all went to the same flight schools, and we all did the same crappy flying jobs to get here. You all would have taken the first job offered to you (anywhere descent), and if you say you wouldn't, you are a LIAR!!!

Yes, Yes!!! And make sure you tell us (XJT) and Comair pilots that when you need our jumpseats. Also, be sure to tell Express Jet pilots in the IAH crew room (if ya'll end up in there with us) your sentiments too, unless you're a telephone toughguy.

Latest resources

Back