Breaking: Midwest 717 with a gear problem over BOS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AlabamaMan!! said:
At least CNN has Jim Tilmon on. Chicago weatherman that used to fly for AA. Nice to hear him tell it how it is and not give these journalist clowns (i.e Anderson Cooper, etc.) a chance to spew crap to the public who know no better.

At least Jim Tilmon isn't giving financial advice.

C-150ETOPS said:
MSNBC

Mary Schiavo

DEaR SaNTa KLAuz

All i wunt fOr ChrisTmaS is a Bus With Mary Schiavo under it.

tHank yOU

TimMy

I just now picking myself off the floor from laughing so hard. (I hope santa gets your note)

Stealthh21 said:
What runway did they land on? CNN has mentioned two different runways.

According to the idiot on CNN 27"L".

I'm starting to wonder how much of anything to believe in. After seeing how the news industry F's up something I know about I can only imagine how much of what we see and hear is BS. Next thing you know we'll find out that Miles O'brien doesn't know $hit. Oh wait we know that, maybe we'll find out that the rumors of the bird flu have really been started by some rouge chickens pissed off at the Chik Fil A cows in a twisted revenge plot to increase the consumption of red meat and save themselves from being served as a sandwich or a six piece.

FLYnMONKEYS said:
According to the idiot on CNN 27"L".

I'm starting to wonder how much of anything to believe in. After seeing how the news industry F's up something I know about I can only imagine how much of what we see and hear is BS. Next thing you know we'll find out that Miles O'brien doesn't know $hit. Oh wait we know that, maybe we'll find out that the rumors of the bird flu have really been started by some rouge chickens pissed off at the Chik Fil A cows in a twisted revenge plot to increase the consumption of red meat and save themselves from being served as a sandwich or a six piece.

Yeah I had heard 33"L" earlier.

Latest resources

Back