• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Brazil based United Pilots?!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Apparently, those of you who would love to base in Brazil learned nothing from the mid-air incident last year. We should be boycotting the Brazilian aviation system until the charges against those two pilots are dropped and legislation is passed outlawing criminal prosecution of flight crew involved in accidents. THEN, let the debauchery resume....

Apparently, those of you who would love to base in Brazil learned nothing from the mid-air incident last year. We should be boycotting the Brazilian aviation system until the charges against those two pilots are dropped and legislation is passed outlawing criminal prosecution of flight crew involved in accidents. THEN, let the debauchery resume....

I agree. Flying down here is dangerous. We would be better off not having controllers at all. I am hoping ICAO will lower Brazil´s rating this year, then maybe some changes will happen.......

I agree. Flying down here is dangerous. We would be better off not having controllers at all. I am hoping ICAO will lower Brazil´s rating this year, then maybe some changes will happen.......

Hey Varig...I'm waiting for your visit. When will you get one of those MAO-MIA trips?? Let my know, and I'll pick you up... FLL is not that far away...
Abraços!

The rumor is still going on here. I keep telling people that it is highly unlikely but they won´t listen. Anyways I have never seen the article they are talking about. It would be nice to have a GRU or GIG base!!!!!!!!!!

Somebody got confused....

we are hiring 100 pilots in 2007 (United) hopefully I can help out a certain TAM pilot IF he provides some more GAROTA entertainment on my next GRU layover (hint hint HA-BERTOOOO)

We should be hiring all the Brazilian GAROTAS we can find.

Yes..its dangersous flying down in "Sud America" but sometimes ya gots ta take risks if ya want the rewards....

Hey Varig...I'm waiting for your visit. When will you get one of those MAO-MIA trips?? Let my know, and I'll pick you up... FLL is not that far away...
Abraços!

I guess my English is not good enough. I have been waiting for over 1 year for this trip but so far nothing. Now the idiots who can´t even say hello in English are doing it 3-4 times a month.........enough said
I´ll let you know if I do get it!!!!!

Somebody got confused....

we are hiring 100 pilots in 2007 (United) hopefully I can help out a certain TAM pilot IF he provides some more GAROTA entertainment on my next GRU layover (hint hint HA-BERTOOOO)

We should be hiring all the Brazilian GAROTAS we can find.

Yes..its dangersous flying down in "Sud America" but sometimes ya gots ta take risks if ya want the rewards....

Garota entertainment is on the way!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back