• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Brainwashing at UND!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
my favorite is the ERAU kids doing 747-sized patterns. we're talking each leg is MILES long. it always causes those behind them to have to extend their downwind leg, and you know that it's not the ERAU kid who is going to lose his engine, it's the one that is on extended downwind. talk about SJS.

I have flown with the Civil Air Patrol and thats some fun flyin'! I mean your in a little bitty puddle jumper skyhawk flying with retired Air Force, Navy, Marine, Army, Airline, Coast Guard, 141 and 61 CFI's, Cadets in the back some cool GPS equipment and Search and Resque gear and your low, really low to the ground at night or day, good weather or bad(on occasion)! The military guys are more than happy to share stories about their life in the wild blue yonder. You stay on air bases and get your missions from the Air Force and all kinds of fun stuff! You don't get paid to do it but if I could make a career out of flying for them I would! Flight schools no matter where you go have their dumb pilots bright pilots in between pilots so you get all kinds. Spartan in Tulsa, OK has some interesting characters but hey aren't we all? :) Just use the school as a tool and when the CFI comes to you look at it as an opprtunity to share your knowledge and make him into a better pilot/instructor. Who knows, it might just change the world.
When I go back to flight school I am looking forward to just being in the air no matter what I'm flying or who's training me I look at every time I'm in a plane as a learning experience whether I'm the passenger or the (student)pilot. It takes all of us to make this hobbie/profession as fun and enjoyable as possible no matter where who we are.

Hey FlyingToIST-

At least those UND CFI's started in the right direction by just simply wanting to fly!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back