• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Brad Holt?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guess who will wear the pants in that marriage!!! Your fiance should just quit right after marrying you and mooch off of you for the rest of his life.

K Fed.......Man of the Century!

Thanks for caring Megadeth...more people should.

Can you play the rifts from Symphony of Destruction?

No....I tried to take up guitar about 5 years ago but I am not patient enough. I didn't want to go through all of it, I just wanted to be able to play Megadeth. Well, that's just not going to happen overnight.

Don't you care that the WN pilots are getting screwed by flying so many legs a day?

How are they getting screwed? Nice try but it makes no sense. I doubt SWAPA would come to the pilots with a pay proposal that would give MDW based pilots a raise and the ones based in BWI nothing.

How are they getting screwed? Nice try but it makes no sense. I doubt SWAPA would come to the pilots with a pay proposal that would give MDW based pilots a raise and the ones based in BWI nothing.

ASA pilots are losing 700s to SkyWest. Are you going to write a letter to our president too?

That's like saying Burt Bacharach is ten times the entertainer Barry Manilow is! Everyone knows Pantera stomps a mudhole in Dave Poopstaine's gut and Kyuss stomps it dry.

and funny that Pantera had to STEAL their sound from another band from the south, EXHORDER. Please note Pantera used to be a bunch of big hair make-up wearing wanna-be metalheads. A complete joke.

And Kyuss? Is that supposed to be funny? come on...

Latest resources

Back