• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Brad Holt?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Megadeth is FAR superior to Sellouttica..........................

I used to go see Pantera when they were big-hair metal dudes, at the Circle in the Square in Shreveport, LA. They changed to their new sound around '87.

Hag

A chick with the username Capt. Megadeath has to have some pretty sweet tattoos... fess up Mega - what and where are they.......???? :) :) :)

Is this the guy who is responsible for this pay proposal?

Can anyone PM me with his mailing address at Skywest? If he is not the one responsible, can I get the person's name and address? Thanks.

Wondering Why and How there is supposedly One person responsible for the entire pilot pay package. {BRAD HOLT} Why isn't Ron R meeting with the Reps to own up to his "you won't regret it statement"? If I were to give SAPA any requests, it would be to have Ron R present at the pay talks and request that he answer his famous "pass this 18 month TA and you won't regret it STATEMENT" LETS all get over the pay talks and request that at least Ron R, if not the King Jerry A. be present for all future pay talks. Sounds like he is involved at ASA. Why not be involved at SkyWest?

Hell hath no fury
like a woman scorned
Get out of the way boys, this is going to be a great one. :laugh: I love it, Capt. Megadeth's taking on all comers.

Capt. Megadeth

Are the rumors true? Do you keep your fiance's balls in a box on your nightstand? ;)

Just kidding, give 'em hell.

Latest resources

Back