Boyd-General Forecast Summary

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
737 Pylt said:
When I saw the title, I thought that General Lee and Boyd had come up with a forecast for DL!?!?!:laugh: :D :laugh: :D

Here's your DL forcast. Three plus years or more of Bankruptcy and pay cuts. How does that sit with you 737pylt?
Chuck, from the majority of your posts, it's painfully obvious that the only reason you come to this Board is so that you can belittle others and demonstrate that you are an individual who does not suffer fools gracefully. The Moderators don't either- which is why you've been in the Penalty Box and why I'm editing your post and publicly appending this note.

Please start contributing something other than insults to the dialog or else just read what everyone else is saying and don't participate. We'll all be happier-even you.

UAL78

Last edited by a moderator:
linecheck said:
I thought the article was pretty good. I think it made some valid points with regard to "over capacity" and the regional airline sector.

Ditto. I don't like Boyd much, but you have to just look around to see that the day of the "Mini-Me's" is about as dated as the Legacy Carriers.

Why have both a "Legacy" and a "Regional" when you have it all with an LCC?

FDJ2 said:

The General Forecast Summary:​
That Light?

It Might Actually Be
The End of The Tunnel

Unfortunately there's a chance it might be the Train too......Although, I do agree, he's got a few good points...especially the "Ergonomics" of the RJ....Just did a 1 hour flight on one of those, and I'm just glad it wasn't any longer! Couldn't they have put the darn windows at a reasonable height?

The main thing that jumped out at me was both references to companies halting production of 50 seat RJs.

Boyd seems to see this as an indicator of the decline of RJs and a move away from them by the Majors. :rolleyes:

I kind of figured it was because now they're making 70 & 90 seaters because everyone and their brother is caving on scope or signing side-letters so their feeders can fly 'em.

What he said made sense.

But I'm still gonna bypass! ;) TC

miles otoole said:
You really think they'll last 3 years?

Well, United has manipulated the sytem now for over 3 years so I don't see why Delta can't do the same. U should have been gone 18 months ago. However, from what I read, Delta is so far in the toilet that the only way they can save themselves is to merge with Mexicana and TACA and become a true international carrier. Another "legacy" in the making. How does that sound 737pylt

That's two................

Last edited by a moderator:
Chuck Yogourt said:
Well, United has manipulated the sytem now for over 3 years so I don't see why Delta can't do the same. U should have been gone 18 months ago. However, from what I read, Delta is so far in the toilet that the only way they can save themselves is to merge with Mexicana and TACA and become a true international carrier. Another "legacy" in the making. How does that sound 737pylt a.k.a. Crybaby?

Do you ever have anything nice to say about anyone?? Man you need to get laid or something. Every post of yours is flame bait. Nothing positive, just taking pot shots at the majors! Get a life and grow up. I even see that threads are locked because of stones you've thrown!
Midge

Latest resources

Back