• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Boston-Maine

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dont sweat the systems. I fly the J41 for Trans States Airlines and came from a similar background. The systems are hard only if you don't study. The 31/32 and 41 are similar from the systems standpoint and rather straight forward. The electrical system is different, but aren't they all. You will have no problem. They should give you a copy of the MOM's 1 and 4 at the beginning of systems. They are two huge manuals that have all of the systems in them and limitations.

Just remember, no one drinks all of the water that comes from the fire hose of knowledge that they will throw at you in 2 weeks or so. Good luck!
:D

Man that must be nice......2 weeks for systems.....come try the 135 side....different economics I guess (we had one week). I am just glad that people are stilll flying these beasts, although not for long at ACA. Out with the old and in with the new I guess. Just makes me feel old before my time....lol

Fly Safe All

Col. Hogan,
When did you interview, and when did you hear back from BMA. Also when is your class date. I'm asking because I interviewed there a few weeks ago, and haven't heard anything yet.

Latest resources

Back