• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Boston-Maine airways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sign their silly little piece of paper and get on with the business of getting time so that when hiring resumes down the road you are competitive. And if you leave for a better job in a couple years, don't even look back. Bottom line, use them harder then they use you

Ok wait a minute here,

5yr contract, non-union, 6 days on 1 or 2 off, 1 base and 40 on the senority list and J31 or CASA.

Holy SNIIITTT, sounds like hell to me. Col. be patient bro, things are getting better industry wide, your time will come. This sounds like a real bad deal.

You can do better. I cant imagine they have people knocking down their door for this. Just think, could thay have asked for all this 1.5 yr ago. No way, because is sucks thats why, dont do it.

Just my 2 cents.

BMA hiring J-31 Captains

Rumor has it that BMA has purchased 15 more Jetstreams. I have heard that they are looking for Captains and Co-pilots that can handle a 6 month upgrade.

Not sure what the new route structure will look like. Probably more Florida and New England.

That's all I got for now...

boston maine

I interviewed for a capt back in mid august. I was approved, but kelcourse of HR told me weeks ago, they had to furlough or cut back flying due to 727 cutbacks. the classes were postponed.

without criticizing them at all, it sounds like they're struggling

I heard from a pilot there last week that the 15 jetstreams were bought (I think half for parts), and hiring classes were back on. He said most of the PanAm stuff was being moved down to Sanford, but the turboprop ops were still going to remain in PSM due to plans to expand into the Canadian Maritimes (sp?) and the Maryland Essential Service contract. He's not happy there, but as a laid off pilot he's not tooo bitter ;-P

Latest resources

Back