Boston Area

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Try Eastern Air Charter at Norwood.
I heard that they are hiring.....I don't have a phone number for them but they are the only FBO at KOWD.

Good luck

Eastern Air Charter is only looking for a Typed Citation II captain. The also want 500 hours in type. The job is posted at www.jsfirm.com. I also instruct out of the same building. Hope this helps anyone that is looking.

Corporate flying in the Boston area is an oxymoron. Might have to look further south on I-95.

I used to work for Eastern Air Charter a few years a go. Not a bad job if you don't mind being on pager 24/7.

However, I hear there have been some shake-ups there and the director of ops took some people and split to start his own company. I was told its called "Boston Air Charter" or some-such name with "Boston" in it.

I would definately look into this new company as he and the people he brought with him were the soul of the company.

I hear they are operating out of Norwood on the north ramp, but that they are planning to move to New Bedford and set up shop there.

Hey Scott how's it hanging. Good to hear from you. Don't forget us poor guys in the ultra when you fire up your APU.

Also check your messages.

Latest resources

Back